About the Lindam Jump About Plus:
- The Jump about Plus is colourful and fun
- It attaches to the door frame and can easily be taken down when not in use.
- All the springs are enclosed to prevent the risk of little fingers (or Mummy fingers) getting caught
- The seat detaches from the bouncer so you can easily put your baby in it.
- The seat is machine washable (always a good thing)
- Babies can use it from when they have good head and neck control (around 3 - 4 months) to when they weigh 12kg or can walk
- You can adjust the height so it grows with your baby.
- It costs £24.99 (RRP) and is available from Toys r Us
|Baby M, not bouncing|
One of the best things about door bouncers is they don't take up a lot of space compared to other jumping toys (like a Jumperoo). Baby M started crawling at 6 months and it's useful to have something to put her in while I get dressed so I don't have to worry about her trying to eat my shoes.
So our conclusion of the Jump About Plus? It's a fun design, great colours and ideal for babies that like to spend a lot of time on their feet, but can't stand independantly.
|Brilliant bright colours|
|Baby M investigating as I took it out of the box|
|The padded seat has velcro and a buckle to make sure baby stays secure in place|
|You place the baby in the seat, lift them on to the bouncer, then clip in place|